The #1 Teen Dating Tests Directory
Relationship Test: Are you meant to be?
Relationship Test: Are you meant to be? from All the Tests is a teen dating test that looks deeper into your relationship and examines whether or not you're meant to be together.
- Teen relationships are often not meant to last forever, so this test might encourage some melodramatic behavior that could harm your relationship in the long run
- Simple but enjoyable relationship test
- Join the discussion in the comments after you take the test
Do You Really Love Him/Her Or Is He/She Just A Crush?
Do You Really Love Him/Her Or Is He/She Just A Crush? is another teen dating test from All the Tests that deals in teen crushes, and whether or not it's going to transform into something more important, or remain a crush.
- Clean and simple presentation
- Well written questions with surprisingly accurate results
- Could have been a bit more fun with some more images, but still check it out
How Do You Know If A Girl Likes You?
How Do You Know If A Girl Likes You? is a Pro Profs teen dating test that was written to help young men and women who find themselves smitten, but unsure of whether or not their attraction is mutual.
- A very entertaining test full of logical answers and amusing image-accompanied answers
- 10 questions means it's a quick test to take, and well worth the time
- Share your results on social media to see if your crush 'Likes' or 'Loves' your post
What's Your Dating Superpower?
What's Your Dating Superpower? is a teen dating test from the experts at Seventeen, that is more playful than the serious advice tests we've been looking at so far.
- Well written and presented teen relationship test
- Fun enough to take the test a couple times, if you think that you could get a better superpower
- Fast and easy to take without putting aside too much time
Are You a Good Kisser?
Are You a Good Kisser? from Seventeen is a teen dating test that lets you know whether or not you're a good kisser.
- There are lots of similar tests online, but this one from Seventeen was the best written test that we found
- Straightforward presentation
- Answer honestly and then share your results on social media if you're feeling adventurous
Are You In Too Deep?
Are You In Too Deep? is a teen dating test from Seventeen again, that looks at whether your crush is still healthy, or if you've gone off the deep end, and need to reel yourself back into shore.
- The presentation and writing is top notch of course, being from Seventeen Magazine
- While the presentation is clean, it's also rather basic, so it's a quick test experience
- Well analyzed results
Does Your Guy Flirt Too Much?
Does Your Guy Flirt Too Much? is a dating test by Seventeen Magazine about whether or not your guy's eyes wander to other girls, and if he flirts with them too much.
- Simple but well written
- Easy to take and understand
- Well thought out and accurate results for everyone who answers honestly
- Share your results on social media
What Color Is Your Love Life?
What Color Is Your Love Life? from Seventeen is the quintessential teen dating test. It looks at your current romantic situation and then puts a catchy and cute color name to it, to make it seem a little cooler.
- Straight forward but efficiently written questions and multiple choice answers
- Plain but clean style like most Seventeen tests
- Fun results
Does Your Crush Like You Back?
Does Your Crush Like You Back? from Gurl is a dating test geared towards teens who aren't able to tell if their crush likes them back. This could be useful to some adults that we're friends with too, so if you're older, feel free to take it too.
- The test starts of right with an adorable gif of Annie from Community that you might find yourself watching a few too many times
- Well thought out questions and a simple but clean presentation make this a quality relationship test for teens who are crushing on a friend
How Well Do You Actually Know Your Significant Other?
How Well Do You Actually Know Your Significant Other? is another quality teen dating test from Gurl, but this time it's looking at how well you know your partner, and what that could mean for your relationship.
- Well-written look into jealousy and mistrust within teen relationships
- Simple layout and quick to take, this is well worth your time
- Share your results on your social media easily with buttons provided by the site